Membership is open to anyone who subscribes to the objectives of SSRG.
- A copy of the SSRG Journal, Research, Policy and Planning, which is published three times a year
- A fortnightly email news bulletin
- Discounts on fees for conferences, seminars, workshops and training events that are held nationally and regionally,
- Access to the members area of the site which has a huge archive of material, including all back copies of Research, Policy and Planning.
SSRG Membership January-May 2017
- SSRG is currently in negotiations to merge with the Local Area Research and Intelligence Association (LARIA). We expect that the merger will take place in May 2017.
- We have not yet agreed with LARIA a proposed new membership fee. We have therefore decided that existing SSRG members and new members will be charged a reduced fee, to cover membership until new arrangements are in place.
- If you would like to join SSRG, please contact Jackie Watson (email@example.com), who will send you an invoice.
- After the merger takes place, if you remain a member of SSRG you will become an Associate Member of LARIA. This level of membership is currently free, but the fees may change after the merger.
|Month joining||Individual||Unwaged||Group membership
|Group membership 2 members||Group membership 3 members||Group membership 4 members||Group membership 5 members||Group membership 6 members||Group membership 7 members||Group membership 8 members|
Alternatively, you can request a paper membership form from:
Jackie Watson, Co-ordinator
Wolvercott, The Street,
Norfolk NR9 5NW
tel/fax: 01603 261 951
Updated 26/01/2017 Martin Stevens