Research Policy and Planning: The journal of the Social Services Research Group: Vol 23, 2005
Vol 23 (1) 2005
- Estimating the Prevalence of Unpaid Adult Care Over Time (257kb PDF file), Michael Hirst.
- Key Characteristics of Children in Foster Care with Challenging Behaviour (264kb PDF file), Andy Pithouse.
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Care Management Arrangements in Adult Mental Health Services in England (249kb PDF file), Jane Hughes, Karen Stewart, David Challis, Sally Jacobs and Dan Venables.
- Responding to Perceived Stress in a Social Services Department: Applying a Participative Strategy (240kb PDF file), Shulamit Ramon.
- The Costs of Scrutiny in Applied Health and Social Care Research: A Case Study (165kb PDF file), Peter Huxley, Sherrill Evans, Bill Davidson and Sarah King.
- The Future of Adult Social Care: Lessons from Previous Reforms (189kb PDF file), Jon Glasby.
- Are Different Forms of Care Management Associated with Variations in Case-Mix, Service Use and Care Managers’ Time Use in Mental Health Services? (472kb PDF file), David Challis, Sally Jacobs, Jane Hughes, Karen Stewart, Dan Venables and Kate Weiner.
- The Partnership Initiative in Nursing and Social Services: Practical Collaboration in Services for Older People (202kb PDF file), Mark Lymbery.
- Young South Asians with Learning Disabilities: Still Socially Excluded? (206kb PDF file), Duncan Sim and Alison Bowes.
- Mind the Gap: A Case Study for Changing Organisational Responses to Disabled Parents and their Families using Evidence Based Practice (209kb PDF file), Marilyn Crawshaw and Michele Wates.
- Book reviews (128kb PDF file)
- Young People’s Participation in Social Services Policy Making (157kb PDF file), Robert Gunn.
- Developing a Multi-Agency Pre-Referral Common Assessment Approach to the Identification of Children in Need in the Community (117kb PDF file), Andy Pithouse, Harriet Ward, Claire Batchelor, Anne Crowley and Mandy Webb.
- Are Services and Activities for Socially Isolated and Lonely Older People Accessible, Equitable, and Inclusive? (227kb PDF file),Mima Cattan, Martin White, Alyson Learmonth and John Bond.
- Health-Related Quality of Life and Attitudes to Long Term Care Among Carers of Older People Using Social Services (128kb PDF file),Steve Iliffe, Enid Levin, Kalpa Kharicha and Barbara Davey.
- Short report: Learning to Interview People with a Learning Disability (74kb PDF file), Vanessa Baxter.
- Book review: Speaking For Patients and Carers: Health Consumer Groups and the Policy Process (40kbPDF file), Rob Baggott, Judith Allsop and Kathryn Jones.