SSRG Scotland event: Improving outcomes through integrating social care and health? 25 Feb 2013, CoSLA Conference Centre, Haymarket, Edinburgh.
Speakers from the Scottish Government provided feedback on the recent consultation and discuss the ‘direction of travel’. Some of the areas considered included:
- What is the evidence on integration, what is working, where and why?
- Compare and contrast the different approaches to integration
- What needs to be evaluated in relation to integration?
- Do the plans for integration have outcomes, indicators and aims attached?
- What is integration expecting to achieve and how do we measure success?
Published 04/03/2013 – Martin Stevens